We kindly ask you to send all invoices as e-Invoices. E-Invoicing is a fast, accurate and cost-efficient method, which brings benefits to both sender and recipient of invoices. In addition, supplier’s invoices shall always include the given purchase order number, contract number or name of the contact person.
Directive 2014/55/EU on electronic invoicing in public procurement defines guidelines for eInvoicing in the Member States of the European Union.
- Name of the company: Hankkija Oy
- Postal address: PL 390, 05801 Hyvinkää
- Business ID: 0224546-6
- E-Invoicing address: 003702245466 + department specific code*
- E-Invoicing operator: Basware Oyj
- Operator code: BAWCFI22
*Department specific e-invoicing codes are listed here.
• Invoicing always based on purchase order or delivery and separately for each department.
• Invoicing address is the address of the department, which places the order.
• E-Invoicing address shall include the department specific code of the department, which places the order.
o For example 003702245466316
o Department specific e-invoicing codes are listed here
• If the use of a department specific code is not possible, suppliers can use the general e-Invoicing address of Hankkija Oy (003702245466).
• The department, which has placed the order must be mentioned on the invoice as well as the given purchase order number or contract number.
If you wish to receive a confirmation, that your first e-Invoice has been received at Hankkija Oy, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoice content requirements
An invoice sent to Hankkija Oy must always contain a purchase order number, contract number or the name of the reference person. The person, who places the order, provides the supplier with this information. Please see instructions below concerning the format and placement of the required information.
• Purchase order number
o When an invoice contains a purchase order number, our invoice handling system can automatically match the invoice to the correct purchase order. The purchase order number is always in the following format (example) OT1234567801. The purchase order number begins with two (2) letters and is followed by ten (10) figures. The purchase order number should primarily be included in the header data of an invoice.
• Contract number
o When an invoice contains a contract number, our invoice handling system can automatically match the invoice against the correct contract. The contract number should primarily be included in the header data of an invoice.
• Reference person or the department placing the order
o When an invoice contains the name of the reference person or the department placing the order, our invoice handling system can automatically channel the invoice to the correct reviewer.
PDF and paper invoices
In case you are not able to send e-Invoices, you may send PDF and paper invoices to the addresses below.
PDF invoices are sent via email to email@example.com Note! One PDF file may only include one invoice. However, one email may include several PDF invoices. The maximum size of a message is 10 MB.
Paper invoices are sent by mail to the following address:
Note! Only invoices (no other documents) are sent to the postal address above.